‘Love is in the Scare’ & we are opening our doors and offering a little something more than roses & chocolates!
This Valentines Fear Masters presents 3 Blood Curdling Scare Attraction Experiences! For 3 nights only! These attractions will be in total darkness or minimal lighting with only a glow stick to light your way! With a maximum group size of only 6 people at a time!
When ordering your tickets you must choose your admission time from the drop down menu.
When you receive your ticket your admittance time will be displayed on the ticket stub.
The YSGSP is situated in Wakefield, West Yorkshire and is minutes away from towns and cities such as Leeds, Bradford, Pontefract, Castleford and Barnsley.
It is also near to major motorway networks.
If you make it out alive, will you survive the zombie horde at UnDead on Arrival! Medical Nightmares!
Have you been naughty or nice this year! Either way Krampus will be lurking deep in the woodland, ready and waiting to take you straight to Hell!
Prepare for the savage beatings as Krampus also known as the Christmas Demon takes great pleasure inflicting pain on unsuspecting victims!
Please read the following terms and conditions of entry.
1. The Scare Grounds Evening Admission attractions are frightening and include darkness, water spray, strobe lighting, loud noises, live actors, claustrophobia, theatrical smoke and scent effects which are all intended to startle you; they are therefore not recommended for; women in late stages of pregnancy, people with heart disorders, epileptics, those of a nervous disposition or unaccompanied children under 16 years old. Parental discretion is advised concerning young children.
2. You must not touch anything inside the attractions; this includes props, effects and actors. The actors will not touch you in some attractions but may do so in others.
3. You must not smoke, chew gum, eat or drink while inside the attractions.
4. You must turn off mobile telephones while inside the attractions.
5. You must not make visual or sound recordings of any type inside the Park.
6. You must not take any bags into the attractions; these may get dropped in the dark and we will not be able to search for them until the following day. Please leave everything which might get lost, such as loose jewellery, hats or glasses in your car.
7. You must walk forwards at all times, with your hands upon the shoulders or waist of the person in front. You must not stop or move backwards unless told to do so by one of the actors. You must never run.
8. Once you have entered the evening attractions there are no midway exits, you must experience the entire attraction.
9. The attractions operate in all weather conditions; you must wear sensible clothing and footwear for potential wet conditions.
10. Your ticket is only valid for the time slot you have booked; if you are late you will not be admitted. We will try and put you in a vacant time slot during the same night but we cannot guarantee that we will have any slots available. We will not issue replacement tickets. Tickets are released in half hour slots. We advise you to be at the attraction ticket office any time during your half hour slot. All audiences enter the attractions at the allocated time slot; if you are even slightly late, you will be too late.
11. If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol when you arrive we reserve the right to refuse admission. In this instance you will not be entitled to a refund. You may not enter the Scare Grounds if you are drunk. This decision lies with the head of security, who will make their decision based on the security and safety of other guests and actors. In this instance a member of security staff may accompany you around the attractions.
12. We reserve the right to refuse admission and refund your tickets if your behaviour is threatening or if we believe you pose a threat to our actors or other guests.
13. The Scare Grounds will endeavour to ensure that the advertised attractions are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment programme, due to capacity, inclement weather, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
14. Fear Masters Entertainment carry out photography and video recording in the Scare Grounds, which may feature guests. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that Fear Masters Entertainment or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Fear Masters Entertainment or such authorised party.
15. Fancy dress, masks & face paint are NOT permitted in any of the attractions.
By entering the park you are bound by the terms and conditions of entry. If you do not accept the terms and conditions you may not enter.